Amazing Grace is one of those movies that is so true it is frustrating. There was so much of that movie that I can identify with in William Wilburforce's struggle. I know I won't do anything as significant as end a slave trade but I am struggling with whether to go into ministry full time or pursue politics.There are days when I wake up and all I want to do is give my all supporting Israel and fighting anti-semitism.
There are other days when to quote the film "all I want is spider webs."
Everyone says when your supposed to know these things you will but frankly that isn't quite so helpful on days like today with questions like these...
Where am I going? How am I getting there? Is this what God wants or what I want?
Grace has brought me safe thus far and grace will lead me home.- John Newton
No comments:
Post a Comment